Saturday, 23 November 2013

End of semester preparations!


This week we got back the results from assignment 2. I did much better on the second assignment than on the first, even though I was not able to fully complete regex_match.

On another note, this semester is almost finished! I cannot believe that there are only two more weeks left until exams. It’s kind of scary knowing that finals are just around the corner. I have four finals this semester and I have three of them in just one week. I’m going to start planning and making notes now, so that I have plenty of time before December 10th rolls around. I feel that one of the best ways to study for a course like computer science is to go back and re-code old exercises and labs, which is exactly what I am going to do.

Wish me luck with my studies!

No comments:

Post a Comment